The Mirror

The Student News Site of Merrillville High School

The Mirror

The Mirror

RSMT 60th Anniversary Showcase

Ross Summer Music Theater (RSMT) is all set to celebrate its 60th anniversary with a spectacular showcase, promising an amazing evening of music and nostalgia. The event will take place this Friday and Saturday at 7:30 PM at the Reinhart Auditorium,
The showcase will feature a fantastic lineup of current and former Ross theater members, highlighting the enduring legacy of RSMT. One of the performers to look forward to is RSMT alum Josh Roberts, who can’t wait for the event.
“I’m really excited about this showcase,” Roberts said. “We’ve put in a lot of hard work in a short time. I’m quietly proud of what we’ve achieved with what we have.” Roberts’ feelings reflect the dedication and passion driving the preparations for this special celebration.
With rehearsals in full swing, the RSMT community is geared up to present an entertaining evening that honors sixty years of theatrical brilliance.
Tickets for Ross Summer Music Theater’s 60th Celebration Showcase are now available for purchase, offering theater enthusiasts the chance to be part of this landmark event. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to experience the magic of RSMT as it celebrates six decades of artistic excellence and community spirit.